12.08.2007

Sunday School Shower

Last weekend we were so blessed by the girls in my Sunday School class who held a shower for me and the boys. It was at the home of a great friend and she was an amazing hostess. The food was delicious and the flowers and decorations were gorgeous! All of the girls were so generous, I appreciate it so much! I even had some great friends and family members from out of town come to the shower. It was so wonderful to get to spend some time with them as well. Thank you so much everyone. I love and appreciate each one of you so much!






3 comments:

Outnumbered! said...

Your shower was a lot of fun! It won't be long now! :)

Anonymous said...

GOOD GIFT BAGS TO REUSE--better hang on to those for all these babies coming up! W is 3 and I jsut used my last one a few weeks ago

TCW said...

I was thrilled to host. We can't wait to meet the boys and love on them.