They are the children God has graciously given.
Genesis 33:5
![]() |
| Make a slideshow - it's easy! |
![]() |
| Make a slideshow - it's easy! |
![]() |
| Make a slideshow - it's easy! |
![]() |
| Make a slideshow - it's easy! |
![]() |
| Make a slideshow - it's easy! |
![]() |
| Make a slideshow - it's easy! |
Posted by The 4 Pierces at 11:55 AM
8 comments:
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so sweet! YOu are getting crafty with your blog and I'm so proud of you! YOu look sooooooooooo pretty! I still can;t beleive we have not met them yet...hopefully soon...we are all feeling much better! What does big sister think??
Absolutely precious! I love those pictures and you and Gene look like naturals! I can't wait to visit the two....I mean....four of you! Congrats Mommy! Happy Valentine's Day!
I am so happy for you! They are beautiful! You did good! I can't wait to meet them in person!
OK loved the pictures. She kept pointing at the screen and smiling. Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of their lives. We love them so much already. You guys are great parents.
You guys look so great! Glad you guys are home! Can't wait to meet them...maybe after the nose stops running!
Awww...their matching monogrammed outfits were positively precious! You and Gene looked so calm bringing them home. You will be such great parents! What a blessing to have two adorable boys join your family. I can't wait to meet them both.
Love the pics, Anne. What a beautiful family you all make!
Love the going home outfits, paci holders, and signs. Need the info on those!
It was good to see you out with your mom. We pray everything continues to go well for you and we can't wait for a visit with M&B!
Ahhh... I've been waiting for more pictures!!! The boys are absolutely adorable and Anne you look FABULOUS as always! I can't wait to meet them. Please, please let me know if you need any help with anything!
Post a Comment