5.13.2008

A very special weekend

Not only was this Sunday my first Mother's Day, but we also dedicated our precious sons to the Lord. After church, we had a luncheon at our home. It was so nice to have a day to celebrate these boys with our family and close friends. The boys looked so handsome in their smocked white outfits!

Click to play Mother's Day
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Wow! They sure have grown. Looks like you first Mother's Day was perfect. A lot of good pictures. :)
Lorie

Outnumbered! said...

The pics are great! You looked beautiful up there! :)

Anonymous said...

So LOVE The hair...! YOu guys are jsut great parents! What a special time for the boys and the fams! Thanks for letting us be a part of their lives! I just know that J will think they are SUPER cool BIG kids! We love you!

Michelle Y said...

I love the hair too! I've not seen your new hairdo! It looks like y'all had a great time - what a special Mother's Day for you!

TCW said...

Happy Mother's Day. Thanks for letting us be a part of your big day. I hate that we didn't get a picture.