7.21.2008

IOPSCUSA

We spent this past weekend at the beach. It was the boys first time to see the ocean and they had a great time. They love being outside and McLean especially enjoyed playing in the water. We stayed with a good friend of Gene's family and had a wonderful time visiting and catching up with her. She was so sweet and watched the boys while we had a date and went to our new favorite, Shem Creek Bar and Grill. Yummy Yummy. We also got a chance to spend some time with Gene's sister which was great. The boys don't get to see either one of their aunts enough! The beach is probably my favorite place to be and I think we are going to have two more beach bums in the family.


Click to play The Beach
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

5 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

How fun! I love the pics.

Lorie said...

Looks like you all had a good time. Mimi said they boys are wonderful!!! I am glad y'all had some time with Patty. Let me hear from you.
Lorie

W and Js mommy said...

what a fun time was had by all! It was great to see you guys! We love you

TCW said...

It looks like you had a good time. I am really jealous that you guys got to go to the beach.

Michelle Y said...

Great family pics! Just wait a few more months and your boys will want to eat the sand!