I absolutely LOVE this time of the year. I think it is a combination of all of the time spent with family and friends, that Jesus and I have birthdays back to back :), the beautiful decorations, Christmas music, yummy food, parties and so much more.
Not only have I decorated my blog for Christmas, our house has been decorated since the weekend before Thanksgiving. We were traveling and I knew I would be too tired to do it when I got back, plus I want to enjoy the decorations as much as possible.
This past weekend we went downtown to the Christmas Parade. The parade itself wasn't too impressive, but it was so much fun to see how pretty downtown was decorated.
Daddy and Ben watching the parade
The Boys
Santa's Little Helpers
It was snowing at Piazza Bergamo!


6 comments:
I love the pic of G peeking through the boys! They are growing so fast!
Anne, the boys are precious! I can't believe their first birthday is just around the corner! We hope to finally meet them over the holidays...Julie and I were just talking about when we could get together, so hopefully you'll be in town and can join us!
Your boys are just adorable! I always love to see pics of them!
The 4th picture is my favorite! It is so sweet! It looks like y'all had fun!
What a beautiful family!
I love the boys hat. I am looking forward to tomorrow night.
Post a Comment