This evening it began to snow and after a few hours we had a pretty good bit on the ground. We took the boys outside and were so excited to show them snow for the first time! Hope everyone enjoys the snow!
I love the pictures. How precious. I am so jealous. We have not had one snow flake here in Columbia. Rats!!! Enjoy this sweet time of life with your men. Fun times.
Anne, they're getting cuter every day! I love being able to keep up with them via the blog, but I do hope to meet them "for real" one day! Tell Gene we said hello and keep warm in that snow!
It looks like the boys really enjoyed the snow. I wish we would have gotten to see it, and show OK. She has wanted to build a snowman with her daddy ever since Christmas, but Disney World was a lot of fun.
7 comments:
Yea for snow! I just posted a few of our (lousy) pics. T$ LOVES snow.
Your boys are precious. Isn't fun to see them experience the "firsts"? Have fun tomorrow, too!
I love the pictures. How precious. I am so jealous. We have not had one snow flake here in Columbia. Rats!!! Enjoy this sweet time of life with your men. Fun times.
Lorie
I'm jealous too. We don't have school tomorrow. I just wish we had the snow to go with the day off.
I love the pictures.
Anne, they're getting cuter every day! I love being able to keep up with them via the blog, but I do hope to meet them "for real" one day! Tell Gene we said hello and keep warm in that snow!
WOW--with the hats on they look a ton alike! usually I don;t think that....sweet boys
What cute little snow bunnies!
It looks like the boys really enjoyed the snow. I wish we would have gotten to see it, and show OK. She has wanted to build a snowman with her daddy ever since Christmas, but Disney World was a lot of fun.
Post a Comment