A friend of mine recently recommended a local baker to make a cake for my sister's baby shower. It was gorgeous and was absolutely as delicious as it looked. The amazing part about it is that this woman hardly charges anything for these cakes. Truly, I feel guilty every time I buy one from her because there is no way she is making any money. The result of this is that now anytime that there is an event for which I can justify buying a cake...I do. And we have eaten A LOT of cake lately!
The party we had to welcome Piper was wonderful. So many great friends came to meet her and my Dad's parents even came down from Indiana to meet her for the first time.
The party we had to welcome Piper was wonderful. So many great friends came to meet her and my Dad's parents even came down from Indiana to meet her for the first time.
The following weekend we had a small birthday celebration for my mom. And of course another delicious cake!






4 comments:
Gorgeous cakes!!!
The cakes are beautiful! Where did you get them?
The cake looks so GOOD for Paige's shower! I cant wait to order more cakes!! YUM
Where did you get the cakes? Inquiring minds want to know!
Post a Comment